Clue: European capital once behind the Iron Curtain
We have 1 answer for the clue European capital once behind the Iron Curtain. See the results below.
- Bulgaria's capital
- Balkan capital
- Oprah in "The Color Purple"
- European capital whose name is Greek for "wisdom"
- Capital of Bulgaria
- Director Coppola
- "The Virgin Suicides" director Coppola
- Oscar winner Coppola
- Queen of Spain's Juan Carlos I
- World capital at the foot of Mount Vitosha
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - October 20, 2013
Found an answer for the clue European capital once behind the Iron Curtain that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!