Clue: European discoverer of the Philippines
We have 1 answer for the clue European discoverer of the Philippines. See the results below.
- 1521 visitor to Guam
- Portuguese explorer
- Portuguese navigator
- Strait man?
- Leader of the first global circumnavigation
- Explorer for whom a GPS brand is named
- Rio de la plata explorer
- Famed circumnavigator
- Navigator with a strait named for him
- Man who named the Pacific Ocean
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - February 09, 2001
Found an answer for the clue European discoverer of the Philippines that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!