Clue: Euros replaced them
We have 4 answers for the clue Euros replaced them. See the results below.
- Parmesan bread
- Sicilian dough
- Italian money
- San Marino money
- Bills paid in Italy
- Marco's money
- Italian cabbage
- Capital of Rome
- What you might buy a Gucci bag in?
- Italian cabbage?
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - August 31, 2014
- Universal - January 09, 2013
- USA Today - August 11, 2006
- LA Times - March 04, 2006
- New York Sun - August 23, 2005
- New York Times - April 21, 2005
- Washington Post - August 17, 2003
- New York Times - December 26, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Euros replaced them that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!