Clue: "Even Homer nods" writer
We have 1 answer for the clue "Even Homer nods" writer. See the results below.
- "Ars Poetica" poet
- He coined the phrase "Harmony in discord"
- "Well begun is half done" writer
- "Satires" author
- Journalist Greeley
- "Dulce et decorum est pro patria mori" writer
- He wrote "Even the worthy Homer sometimes nods"
- Poet laureate under Augustus
- Educated Mann
- Greeley or Walpole
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - March 17, 2002
Found an answer for the clue "Even Homer nods" writer that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!