We have 4 answers for the clue Even-steven. See the results below.
- Pulled some strings
- Headed for overtime
- Related (to)
- In a bind
- Seven up, e.g.
- At deuce
- Like a 4-4 score
- Ready for overtime
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - April 02, 2017
- USA Today - December 13, 2016
- LA Times - October 15, 2013
- Washington Post - March 22, 2013
- Washington Post - February 15, 2011
- USA Today - December 15, 2009
- USA Today - October 26, 2009
- Netword - June 11, 2008
- Universal - July 06, 2007
- USA Today - April 07, 2005
- Washington Post - January 01, 2005
- New York Times - July 02, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Even-steven that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!