Clue: *Evenly split
We have 3 answers for the clue *Evenly split. See the results below.
- Count of stars on a U.S. flag
- Grant money?
- Number of stars on Old Glory
- "A Pirate Looks at ___" (Jimmy Buffett memoir)
- Half a term for ''evenly''
- Half percentage
- Half a term for "evenly"
- Total number of words used in 41-Across (all of which appear in this and last week's puzzles in the answers to the starred clues)
- Where to see a portrait of Grant
- Grant's bill
Last Seen In:
- Universal - October 03, 2010
- Netword - September 10, 2009
- Netword - April 20, 2008
- LA Times - August 26, 2005
- Washington Post - May 25, 2001
- New York Times - May 01, 1997
Found an answer for the clue *Evenly split that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!