We have 2 answers for the clue Ex-lax?. See the results below.
- What a will, e.g., may indicate?
- English 101 subject
- Present, for example, in English class
- Wound up
- Stretched tight
Last Seen In:
- Universal - June 16, 2018
- Universal - November 28, 2015
- New York Times - April 02, 2009
- Universal - February 06, 2009
- USA Today - January 09, 2008
- New York Times - September 17, 2005
- New York Times - August 14, 2005
- New York Times - April 30, 2002
- New York Times - November 05, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Ex-lax? that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!