Clue: Exams for aspiring D.A.'s
We have 1 answer for the clue Exams for aspiring D.A.'s. See the results below.
- Attorney-to-be's exams
- Important boards, for short
- Atty.-to-be exams
- Challenges for college srs.
- Exams for some srs.
- Future litigators' exams: Abbr.
- Exams for would-be attys.
- Future attys.' hurdles
- Some coll. exams
- Bar hurdles, briefly
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - February 07, 2007
Found an answer for the clue Exams for aspiring D.A.'s that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!