We have 2 answers for the clue Exculpate. See the results below.
- Find not guilty
- Fail to convict
- Clear, in court
- Find innocent
- Discharge completely
- Bring in a "not guilty" verdict
- Put in the clear
- Clear of guilt
- Jury did it to Wild Bill Hickock after famous gunfight
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - June 02, 2015
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - May 04, 2011
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - June 09, 2009
- USA Today - May 04, 2006
Found an answer for the clue Exculpate that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!