We have 2 answers for the clue Exempt. See the results below.
- Protected, as from disease
- Free (from)
- Unable to catch, with "to"
- Not susceptible
- Successfully vaccinated
- Protected by shots
- Protected by shots, perhaps
- Not susceptible (to)
Last Seen In:
- Universal - September 01, 2013
- New York Times - February 16, 2007
- Washington Post - December 01, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Exempt that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!