We have 7 answers for the clue Expanse. See the results below.
- Start for bees or breeze
- Caribbean, e.g.
- Richard Henry Dana subject
- Aegean, e.g.
- Start for cow, horse, lion, dog or wolf
- ___ green
- Poseidon's realm
- Coral ___
- Adriatic, e.g.
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - March 26, 2014
- Canadiana - December 23, 2013
- New York Times - October 03, 2013
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - June 09, 2013
- Netword - January 27, 2013
- Washington Post - February 27, 2012
- New York Times - April 18, 2010
- Universal - September 03, 2008
- Netword - November 02, 2007
- Washington Post - June 08, 2007
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - January 11, 2006
- USA Today - December 15, 2003
- New York Times - December 16, 2001
- New York Times - November 14, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Expanse that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!