Clue: Expanse crossed by Marco Polo
We have 1 answer for the clue Expanse crossed by Marco Polo. See the results below.
- Mongolian desert
- It means "place without water" in Mongolian
- Much of Mongolia
- Asian expanse
- A large part of Mongolia
- Home to some Mongolian nomads
- Mongolian expanse
- Desert bordered by steppe land
- Arid Asian region
- "Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon" setting
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - October 20, 2006
- New York Times - September 12, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Expanse crossed by Marco Polo that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!