We have 2 answers for the clue Expiated. See the results below.
- Redressed, with "for"
- Made up (for)
- Made amends (for)
- Made right
- Wore a hair shirt
- Made good
- Paid the penalty
- Made reparations
- Sought absolution
- Observed Yom Kippur
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - October 21, 2017
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - September 22, 2013
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - October 17, 2012
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - February 18, 2012
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - February 17, 2007
- New York Sun - June 03, 2005
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - April 09, 2005
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - January 19, 2005
Found an answer for the clue Expiated that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!