Clue: Explorer Amerigo
We have 1 answer for the clue Explorer Amerigo. See the results below.
- He demonstrated that what Columbus had discovered was not 6-Down
- Early explorer of South America
- Columbus contemporary
- Explorer for whom America is named
- Discoverer of the Amazon's mouth
- America is his namesake
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - March 17, 2008
- New York Times - August 13, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Explorer Amerigo that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!