Clue: Expose, in verse
We have 1 answer for the clue Expose, in verse. See the results below.
- "O Henry, ___ thine eyes!": Shak.
- Unlock, in poetry
- Unveil, in verse
- 48-Down, in poetry
- Expose, poetically
- Unlock, in verse
- Unlock, poetically
- Ajar, to a poet
- "Set ___ the doors, O Soul!": Whitman
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - June 15, 2017
- New York Times - January 07, 2016
- LA Times - August 13, 2014
- New York Times - December 02, 2003
- New York Times - February 27, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Expose, in verse that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!