We have 7 answers for the clue Extends. See the results below.
- Propaganda, often
- "Fairy tales"
- All hogwash
- Accused's retort
- Equivocator's forte
- Inventions, so to speak
- More than fudges
- Golf positions
Last Seen In:
- Universal - July 09, 2013
- New York Times - January 26, 2012
- Netword - September 01, 2007
- New York Times - March 18, 2007
- New York Times - July 04, 2005
- New York Times - January 09, 2002
- New York Times - December 23, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Extends that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!