Clue: Eyes, poetically
We have 1 answer for the clue Eyes, poetically. See the results below.
- Scepters' go-withs
- The sun, the moon and the stars
- Planetarium sights
- Planets and such
- Symbols of kingly power
- Shelley's eyes
- Stars, e.g.
- Basketballs, but not footballs
- Parts of royal regalia
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - February 11, 2015
- Wall Street Journal - August 01, 2014
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - September 12, 2013
- Netword - June 26, 2009
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - October 26, 2007
- New York Times - May 23, 2006
- Washington Post - October 22, 2001
- New York Times - August 19, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Eyes, poetically that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!