Clue: Face, in slang
We have 5 answers for the clue Face, in slang. See the results below.
- Face, slangily
- ___ in the corner (parlor game)
- A crab makes a sour one
- Kitty or kisser
- "__ in Boots"
- ''__ in Boots''
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - July 01, 2014
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - January 04, 2010
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - April 27, 2008
- New York Sun - September 04, 2007
- New York Sun - May 25, 2006
- New York Sun - August 18, 2005
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - May 13, 2004
- Washington Post - May 31, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Face, in slang that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!