Clue: Fake jewelry
We have 2 answers for the clue Fake jewelry. See the results below.
- Kindergarten adhesive
- Cut's partner
- Word processing command
- Nursery school need
- Jewelry that's not kept in a safe
- Artificial jewelry
- Hit, and how!
- Cheap jewelry
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - December 02, 2015
- Netword - February 11, 2011
- Netword - February 20, 2009
- Washington Post - June 19, 2008
- Netword - October 19, 2005
- New York Sun - November 11, 2004
- USA Today - July 28, 2004
- New York Times - January 14, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Fake jewelry that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!