Clue: False identity
We have 2 answers for the clue False identity. See the results below.
- Nightclub charge
- Run for it!
- Spy's disguise
- What some runners run for
- Not the first recording
- Vote for a member of the other political party
- Spy's need
- Spy's assumed identity
- Meet, as an expense
- Bedspread, for example
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - March 05, 2014
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - February 23, 2014
- New York Times - February 28, 2012
- USA Today - December 06, 2004
Found an answer for the clue False identity that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!