Clue: Falstaff's princely friend
We have 1 answer for the clue Falstaff's princely friend. See the results below.
- Hotspur's slayer
- Kubrick's "2001" mainframe
- Old-time Yankee great Chase
- Shakespearean prince
- "I'll Never Fall in Love Again" co-writer __ David
- Falstaff's prince
- "2001" mainframe
- Prince of Broadway
- "2001" computer
- 1940's Tigers All-Star Newhouser
Last Seen In:
- LA Times Sunday - November 24, 2013
- New York Times - December 19, 2012
Found an answer for the clue Falstaff's princely friend that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!