Clue: Famous lawmaker?
We have 1 answer for the clue Famous lawmaker?. See the results below.
- He was inspired by a falling apple
- "Opticks" writer
- Formulator of the law of universal gravitation
- Law of gravity formulator
- Man of gravity
- Fig follower
- ''Principia Mathematica'' author
- English physicist
- ''Danke Schoen'' singer Wayne
- Sir Isaac of science
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - September 09, 2012
Found an answer for the clue Famous lawmaker? that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!