Clue: Famous murder defendant of the 1920’s
We have 2 answers for the clue Famous murder defendant of the 1920’s. See the results below.
- Money writer Marshall ___
- Leopold's partner in crime
- Darrow client
- Leopold and ___ (big 1920's murder case)
- Pop singer Lisa
- "Stay" singer Lisa
- See 52-Across
- Leopold's celebrated murder co-defendant of the 1920's
- Leopold's 1920's co-defendant
- Leopold's co-defendant in 1920's crime
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - December 12, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Famous murder defendant of the 1920’s that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!