Clue: Famous New York cop Eddie
We have 1 answer for the clue Famous New York cop Eddie. See the results below.
- Richard of "A Summer Place"
- Alaska's first governor
- Actor Richard
- Raymond who wrote "Till We Meet Again"
- First governor of Alaska
- William ___, Alaska's first 72-Down
- "Sleepy Time Gal" lyricist Raymond
- "Sleepy Time Gal" songwriter Raymond
- "Life in London" author Pierce ___
- Cardinal O'Connor's successor
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - May 05, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Famous New York cop Eddie that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!