We have 6 answers for the clue Farewells. See the results below.
- Waves often accompany them
- Aloha and shalom
- Parting words
- Farewells ... or, homophonically and read top to bottom, what the first words of the answers to starred clues represent?
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - April 09, 2018
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - February 12, 2018
- Universal - November 15, 2015
- LA Times - August 15, 2012
- New York Times - June 24, 2012
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - August 25, 2010
- Canadiana - May 17, 2010
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - April 24, 2010
- Washington Post - August 29, 2008
- New York Times - March 03, 2008
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - April 27, 2007
- Netword - January 31, 2007
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - November 27, 2006
- New York Sun - October 16, 2006
- New York Times - June 28, 2002
- New York Times - June 03, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Farewells that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!