Clue: Farrow and Hamm
We have 1 answer for the clue Farrow and Hamm. See the results below.
- Unaccounted-for combatants: Abbr.
- G.I.'s not accounted for
- Mil. list
- Unaccounted-for G.I.'s
- Military list, quickly
- War stat
- Soldiers not accounted for
- Farrow and Sara
- Hamm and Farrow
- Unaccounted-for soldiers (abbr.)
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - December 12, 2016
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - May 14, 2016
- LA Times Sunday - September 28, 2014
- USA Today - August 05, 2014
- USA Today - December 30, 2011
- LA Times Sunday - March 27, 2011
- LA Times - July 06, 2008
- Washington Post - April 05, 2008
- New York Times - September 16, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Farrow and Hamm that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!