Clue: Fatal Greek gift
We have 1 answer for the clue Fatal Greek gift. See the results below.
- Historic but fatal Greek gift
- Legendary Greek ruse
- *Classic Greek ruse
- WARNING: May contain Greeks
- *Mythological trick
- Destructive computer virus
- Historic "gift" delivered to ancient Turkey
- Agent that undermines from within
- Destructive software
Last Seen In:
- Universal - July 13, 2013
Found an answer for the clue Fatal Greek gift that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!