Clue: "Fatha" Hines
We have 1 answer for the clue "Fatha" Hines. See the results below.
- Rank below marquis
- Knicks great Monroe
- Shakespeare's ___ of Salisbury
- Sandwich man?
- ___ Spencer, brother of Princess Diana
- With 6-Across, tea type
- Lady's man
- English estate owner, maybe
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - April 02, 2004
- Washington Post - May 19, 2002
- Washington Post - April 27, 2000
Found an answer for the clue "Fatha" Hines that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!