Clue: Father of three daughters
We have 1 answer for the clue Father of three daughters. See the results below.
- Tragic figure of literature
- Repeated John Gielgud role
- Cordelia's father
- Shakespearean tragedy
- "O! let me not be mad" speaker (NBA, NHL)
- "O! let me not be mad" speaker
- Plummer's Broadway triumph
- Play since 1605
- Mad monarch of drama
- Regan's pop
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - May 09, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Father of three daughters that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!