Clue: F.B.I. sting of the late 70's
We have 1 answer for the clue F.B.I. sting of the late 70's. See the results below.
- 1978-80 F.B.I. investigation
- Early 80's political scandal
- U.S. political scandal involving a fictional sheik
- 1978-80 F.B.I. sting that forced a U.S. senator to resign
- Early '80s FBI sting
- Late-'70s FBI sting
- FBI sting that began during Carter's presidency
- '70s-'80s FBI sting aimed at corrupt politicians
- Memorable FBI sting
- Political scandal of 1980
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - February 08, 1998
- New York Times - September 19, 1997
Found an answer for the clue F.B.I. sting of the late 70's that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!