Clue: F.D.R. and L.B.J., e.g.
We have 1 answer for the clue F.D.R. and L.B.J., e.g.. See the results below.
- Reps.' opponents
- Gore's grp.
- G.O.P. opposers
- G.O.P.'s rivals
- One side of the Senate, informally
- Reps.' foes
- Kerry's cohorts, for short
- 2004 Boston conventioneers, informally
- G.O.P. foes
- Politicos with a donkey symbol
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - January 02, 2002
Found an answer for the clue F.D.R. and L.B.J., e.g. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!