Clue: FDR had three of them
We have 1 answer for the clue FDR had three of them. See the results below.
- Some corp. execs
- No. 2's
- Air Force Two passengers, briefly
- Running mates in this puzzle
- Agnew and Gore, once (abbr.)
- Johnson and Johnson, once (abbr.)
- Agnew and Arthur (abbr.)
- CEO's subordinates
- Corp. bigwigs
- #2's, for short
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - September 05, 2013
- LA Times Sunday - June 14, 2009
Found an answer for the clue FDR had three of them that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!