Clue: F.D.R. program
We have 4 answers for the clue F.D.R. program. See the results below.
- New Deal prog.
- Depression-era inits.
- Depression-era program: Abbr.
- New Deal org.
- F.D.R. creation of 1935
- F.D.R. initiative: Abbr.
- New Deal inits.
- F.D.R.-era agcy.
- F.D.R. job-creating measure: Abbr.
- New Deal program inits.
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - November 12, 2016
- Washington Post - October 20, 2010
- Netword - April 25, 2010
- LA Times - July 18, 2009
- New York Times - January 29, 2006
- New York Sun - July 21, 2005
- Washington Post - October 07, 2002
- New York Times - March 26, 2002
- Washington Post - February 15, 2002
- Washington Post - December 19, 2000
- New York Times - March 13, 1997
Found an answer for the clue F.D.R. program that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!