Clue: Feast (on)
We have 2 answers for the clue Feast (on). See the results below.
- Break bread
- Have pheasant under glass, say
- Have something
- Eat fancily
- Have some fancy provisions?
- Eat by candlelight, say
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - November 26, 2017
- USA Today - April 07, 2016
- Washington Post - July 07, 2008
- Netword - June 07, 2006
- New York Times - March 28, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Feast (on) that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!