Clue: Feather in one's cap
We have 1 answer for the clue Feather in one's cap. See the results below.
- Old-fashioned pen
- Knight sight?
- Cap attachment
- Showy feather
- Large feather
- Hat decoration
- Feather in a cap
- Actress Amanda
- Decorative feather
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - February 03, 2017
- New York Times - June 18, 2014
- Washington Post - January 16, 2013
- Universal - May 05, 2012
- Washington Post - April 14, 2012
- Universal - September 03, 2010
- New York Times - April 12, 2010
- Washington Post - November 29, 2006
- New York Times - August 20, 2006
- New York Times - March 03, 2004
- Washington Post - August 26, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Feather in one's cap that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!