Clue: Feature of an empty house
We have 1 answer for the clue Feature of an empty house. See the results below.
- Effect in the recording studio
- Lingering effect
- Hollow reply?
- Classical nymph who spoke only by repetition
- 22-Down reply
- Kind of chamber
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - March 28, 2005
- Washington Post - December 06, 2004
- New York Times - February 24, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Feature of an empty house that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!