Clue: February 29
We have 1 answer for the clue February 29. See the results below.
- Bissextile occurrence
- March preceder, periodically
- Calendar rarity
- Quadrennial occurrence
- February 29th
- Calendrical correction
- Sixtieth day of the year, periodically
- Traditionally, when women were allowed to propose marriage
- Intercalary event
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - April 18, 2011
- Washington Post - November 22, 2002
- New York Times - January 07, 2002
Found an answer for the clue February 29 that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!