Clue: Fed. agency created by the Civil Rights Act
We have 1 answer for the clue Fed. agency created by the Civil Rights Act. See the results below.
- Govt. antidiscrimination org.
- Org. overseeing fairness in hiring
- Antidiscrimination agcy.
- Fair-hiring watchdog: Abbr.
- Discrimination watchdog: Abbr.
- Fair-hiring org.
- Color-conscious grp.
- Fair-hiring grp.
- Fairness-in-hiring org.
- Workers' discrimination watchdog (abbr.)
Last Seen In:
- Universal - April 12, 2008
Found an answer for the clue Fed. agency created by the Civil Rights Act that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!