Clue: Fed. agents
We have 2 answers for the clue Fed. agents. See the results below.
- Federal agents, informally
- U.S. Govt. agents
- The Untouchables, e.g.
- Bootleggers' bane
- 1947 docudrama
- Crime-fighters, for short
- Ness and others
- Undercover types
- Govt. agents
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - April 27, 2015
- New York Times - January 13, 2013
- Washington Post - September 15, 2006
- Washington Post - June 26, 2004
- Washington Post - October 29, 2002
- New York Times - September 06, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Fed. agents that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!