We have 6 answers for the clue Fee. See the results below.
- Fixed charge
- Contracted cost
- Nonnegotiable charge
- Predetermined cost
- Fixed fee
- Predetermined fee for services
- Prix fixe, e.g.
- All-you-can-eat buffet charge, e.g.
- IRS mileage allowance, e.g.
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - November 13, 2016
- New York Times - June 16, 2012
- LA Times - June 30, 2010
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - July 15, 2008
- New York Sun - July 20, 2007
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - September 21, 2006
- New York Times - December 10, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Fee that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!