Clue: Feminine org. since the 1850's
We have 2 answers for the clue Feminine org. since the 1850's. See the results below.
- Rec center
- Blue Triangle grp.
- Natl. org. of good works since 1906
- Blue Triangle org.
- Service org. since the 1850's
- Org. that once used the slogan "In Service for the Girls of the World"
- Org. promoting leadership and growth for females
- Blue Triangle gp.
- Fem. advocacy group
- Oldest feminine org. in the U.S.
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - March 15, 2011
- New York Times - April 30, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Feminine org. since the 1850's that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!