Clue: Feminist Germaine
We have 1 answer for the clue Feminist Germaine. See the results below.
- Actress Garson
- Author of "The Female Eunuch"
- "The Female Eunuch" author
- Sonny ___, Duke Ellington's longtime drummer
- Garson of Hollywood
- Garson of "Mrs. Miniver"
- 20-Across in the Hall of Fame
- Oscar winner Garson
- Garson of "Mrs. Miniver" fame
- Garson of "The Happiest Millionaire"
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - December 16, 2012
- New York Times - January 02, 2011
- New York Times - September 30, 2007
- LA Times Sunday - January 28, 2007
- New York Times - November 26, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Feminist Germaine that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!