Clue: Fencing ploy
We have 5 answers for the clue Fencing ploy. See the results below.
- Misleading maneuver
- False move
- Mock attack
- Deceiving movement
- Ring ruse
- Pugilist's ploy
- Tricky move
- Head fake, e.g.
- Épéeist's ruse
- Gridiron move
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - September 03, 2014
- USA Today - February 18, 2013
- USA Today - August 20, 2012
- USA Today - September 13, 2011
- Netword - November 03, 2010
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - July 14, 2006
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - March 11, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Fencing ploy that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!