Clue: Festival for which hamantaschen are baked
We have 1 answer for the clue Festival for which hamantaschen are baked. See the results below.
- Jewish holiday
- Jewish festival
- Celebration of deliverance
- Holiday celebrating deliverance from Haman
- When the Book of Esther is read
- Festival featuring hamantaschen
- Jewish holiday when you eat hamantaschen
- Jewish holiday in Adar
- Festival in the month of Adar
- 14th of Adar
Last Seen In:
- Wall Street Journal - September 11, 2015
Found an answer for the clue Festival for which hamantaschen are baked that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!