Clue: Festive event
We have 1 answer for the clue Festive event. See the results below.
- Fund-raiser, often
- Joyous celebration
- Benefit, often
- Big party
- Big bash
- The Oscars, e.g.
- Society news
Last Seen In:
- Netword - November 10, 2015
- LA Times Sunday - April 19, 2015
- LA Times - September 20, 2011
- LA Times - October 20, 2010
- Netword - July 19, 2010
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - July 16, 2008
- USA Today - August 24, 2005
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - November 22, 2004
- New York Times - October 06, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Festive event that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!