Clue: Feudal drudge
We have 1 answer for the clue Feudal drudge. See the results below.
- Lord's lackey
- One who does the lord's work
- One doing the lord's work
- Drudge of feudal times
- Medieval laborer
- One making a feudal effort?
- One in bondage
- One lorded over?
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - July 08, 2014
- Universal - May 06, 2012
- Netword - June 19, 2008
- LA Times Sunday - September 23, 2007
- New York Times - June 24, 2004
- Washington Post - September 21, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Feudal drudge that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!