Clue: Feudal figure
We have 4 answers for the clue Feudal figure. See the results below.
- Lord's lackey
- One who does the lord's work
- One doing the lord's work
- Drudge of feudal times
- Medieval laborer
- One making a feudal effort?
- One in bondage
- One lorded over?
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - August 23, 2016
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - September 26, 2014
- Universal - September 05, 2013
- Universal - December 26, 2011
- Universal - December 15, 2010
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - May 02, 2007
- Washington Post - January 04, 2005
- Washington Post - December 19, 2004
- New York Times - May 10, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Feudal figure that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!