Clue: Feudal laborer
We have 3 answers for the clue Feudal laborer. See the results below.
- Lord's lackey
- One who does the lord's work
- One doing the lord's work
- Drudge of feudal times
- Medieval laborer
- One making a feudal effort?
- One in bondage
- One lorded over?
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - May 05, 2013
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - October 28, 2012
- Netword - October 17, 2012
- New York Times - July 19, 2012
- Netword - August 30, 2011
- Netword - June 08, 2011
- Universal - November 28, 2010
- Netword - November 07, 2010
- LA Times - September 15, 2010
- New York Times - April 08, 2010
- Netword - December 01, 2008
- New York Sun - April 28, 2008
- Netword - February 27, 2008
- Washington Post - November 25, 2007
- Universal - November 01, 2007
Found an answer for the clue Feudal laborer that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!