Clue: Feudal slave
We have 2 answers for the clue Feudal slave. See the results below.
- Lord's lackey
- One who does the lord's work
- One doing the lord's work
- Drudge of feudal times
- Medieval laborer
- One making a feudal effort?
- One in bondage
- One lorded over?
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - January 02, 2018
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - March 24, 2017
- Universal - November 18, 2014
- LA Times - May 01, 2012
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - October 30, 2011
- Universal - October 05, 2011
- Universal - January 05, 2010
- LA Times - November 27, 2007
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - June 20, 2005
- USA Today - November 03, 2004
- Washington Post - September 08, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Feudal slave that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!