We have 2 answers for the clue Fibbed. See the results below.
- Spread disinformation
- Spoke falsely
- Was duplicitous
- Indulged in fiction
- Wasn't straight
- Made the polygraph needle jump
- Risked perjury charges
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - April 13, 2014
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - December 27, 2011
- Washington Post - April 11, 2011
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - September 23, 2007
- Washington Post - January 14, 2005
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - January 16, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Fibbed that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!